Selasa, 15 Januari 2008

CV & Application

RIRIS KAMARGA
Postal Address:
Jakarta Pusat 10410, Indonesia●phone : +62 021
Email: @yahoo.com ● mobile : +62 811


PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
Place/Date of birth : Indralaya, 25 Januari 19
Sex/Marital Status : Female / Single
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Indonesian
EXPERIENCE
Desember 2005 – Febuari 2007 Horison Palembang (Hotel)
Night Auditor
 Collecting & Checking Daily Cashier Report F&B and FDA
 Running for Night Audit Process every day
 Preparing night audit report
March 2007 – December 2007 Mandarin Oriental Jakarta (Hotel)
Credit Officer
 Preparing invoice payment company
Income auditor
 Checking daily revenue by classifying according to outlets
 Preparing night audit report
 Posting revenue to system, using Sun System accounting program
 Cash and billing control

EDUCATION
2002 - 2005 University of Sriwijaya, Palembang
 Program Extension (S1), in Accounting faculty Economic
1999 - 2002 University of Sriwijaya, Palembang
 Diploma Degree, in Accounting faculty Economic
1996 - 1999 SMU Bina Warga 2 (High school) , Palembang
 Majoring Social Science
1993 - 1996 SMP YPBI 33 (High school), Palembang
1989 - 1993 SDN 584 (Elementary), Palembang

COURSES & TRAINING
2004 Language Institute LB LIA, Palembang
2005 Palcomtech
 Certified Computer Course, Microsoft Office
OBJECTIVE
To achieve a better opportunity in any of my whereabouts and try to apply my capability also to maximize my previous experience and qualification.
SKILLS
 Fluent Spoken & Written English & Indonesia
 Ms.Office & Internet
INTERESTS
Music, Travels, Movies, Swimming & Internet.
SALARY
Negotiable














Jakarta, ,2008
Postal Address: 
Kelurahan Senen, Jakarta Pusat 10410




Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply to be one of your employee. My name is Riris Kamarga and I am 26 years old. I graduated from Program Extension (S1) in Accounting Universitas Sriwijaya Palembang.

I have over one year's experience in Hotel work, including one years with the Horison Hotel Palembang and Hotel Mandarin Oriental Hotel Jakarta last position Income Auditor
I started my career as Nite Auditor in Accounting Dept. Hotel Horison Palembang.


I have good personality. I able to work as individual and as a team. I am prepared to do any kind of work with target and pressure taht is suitable with my educational and job experiences background.

I hope you would call me for interview and thank you


Your faithfully



Riris Kamarga

Tidak ada komentar: