Senin, 14 Januari 2008

Application

Director of Human Resources
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta & Residence


Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am interested to apply for any position at your Company.

I am 22 years old and I am graduated from International Hospitality Education Tourism of Academy (AKPAR NHI BANDUNG) majored in Hotel Management with Food Production background. I have some training experiences with Inna Simpang Surabaya & De Palma Ampang Kuala Lumpur. And currently I am working at CV. Mitra Persada Mas as a administrasion staff.

I am dynamic and creative young woman with excellent both interpersonal and communication skill, hard worker and willing to learn. I am able to communicate in English both spoken and written. I do believe that your company can create an impact for me to develop my career and allow me to gain experiences and skills in hospitality.

Enclosed you will find my Curriculum Vitae, Personal Identification Card, Food Production and Hotel Management Certificates, Job Training Certificates and Reference Letter from the previous company.

Should you need further information, I would like be available for an interview at your convenience time. I hope that following qualifications meet your requirements and I look forward to hear a reply from you soon.

Faithfully yours,


Manshurna

Tidak ada komentar: