Minggu, 27 Januari 2008

Application & CV

Jakarta, 28th of January 2008


To: radioa967fm
Jakarta, Indonesia


Dear HRD Manager,

Herewith I would like to seek an opportunity to work at your company on Assistant Music Director. I have experience in music almost 4 years at iguana technology as senior composer and i have a diploma degree of computer at Gunadarma University major study in Information Management. I’m a highly motivated person and I also have a good communication and creativity skills.

I’m now currently working at Iguana Technology as a senior composer.
I’m herewith enclosing my resume for your consideration. I’m ready to have an interview anytime your decide. My telephone number is (021) , HP: 0856. Please do not hesitate to call me for further information.

Thus for your perusal. Thank you very much for your kind of attention and looking forward to hearing from you.



Best regards,

Andi Nurhayati
















CURRICULUM VITAE



PROFILE : I am an independent person, easy to communicate and discipline. I am a musician and i am computer literate and used to work in internet environment. I am a dynamic person and highly motivated. I have a good analytical thought based on my education background. I deal with pressure for my future employee.



PERSONAL PARTICULARS

Name : Andi Nurhayati
Place & Date of Birth : Jakarta, 13 January 1980
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indonesian
Language : Bahasa Indonesia and English
Address : : Jln
Phone : +62 21
Cellular Phone : +62 856
E-mail Address : anurha@yahoo.com
Interests : Musics and Internet
Photograph : Enclosed


FORMAL EDUCATION


1998 to 2002 Gunadarma University Diploma of Computer and Science
Major in Information Management.


1995 to 1998 School Senior High School,
SMUN 7 Certified
Jakarta Pusat

1991 to 1995 School Junior High School
SMPN 70 Certified
Jakarta Pusat

INFORMAL EDUCATION

1 Certified in “Computer Assembling and Troubleshooting” Gunadarma University, November 15, 1999.
2 Certified in “Internet” Gunadarma University, March 02, 2001

WORK EXPERIENCE

As A Senior Composer, Iguana Technology ( 9nd February 2004 till now)

Job Desk :
1. Hand over order to composers
2. Searching songs for composers
3. Selecting songs for composers
4. Make daily report composer
5. Make weekly report composer
6. Make my own song arrangement for RBT, TT, Midi and Mono

ORGANIZATIONS EXPERIENCE

Active In Karang Taruna Organization at Martapura as Cultural Section, beetwen 2003.

Tidak ada komentar: