Senin, 03 Desember 2007

Application

AMY ANDRIANTI
Jl. Kebon Kacang XXXI
No. 26 Jakarta Pusat





Jakarta, December 3rd 2007

The Human Resources Department
Ciung Wanara Hotel
Jakarta

Re: Job Application

Dear Sir/Madam,

Herewith I would like to take the opportunity of writing to you regarding the possibilities of me having in food & beverage Departement in our Hotel.

The Position applied for Waitress.

In addition, I’m able to work indenpendently, fast learning and well cooperated in a team.

For your appraisal I enclosed to you together with application letter : curriculum vitae, the copies of certificate and photographs. Other detail of information I would like may be given during interview.

I would hope that I will be considered for further processing of employment in your Hotel looking forward for you positive response and attention to this application is highly appreciated.



Yours Sincerely,



Amy Andrianti

Tidak ada komentar: