Rabu, 26 Desember 2007

Application & CV

Jakarta, December 27,2007


To:
The Human Resource Division
PT. Nasindo Prima Karya


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in hope that you might be able to offer me as logistic site an in your company.
As you will see from my eclosed CV,I have degree in Economic Accounting and some experiences, I am able to speak in English, good to operating computer (word,excel,power point,access,internet), hard working, honest and can work in under pressure.
I would be happy for this time to take any position that you offered. Until something related to my major available, I hope you will be able to make use of my services, and should be glad to bring my best performance to the company.
(mnasonang@yahoo.com)




Yours Faithfully,



(Merry Nasonang, S.E.)











CURRICULUM VITAE


1. Personal Data
Name : Merry Nasonang, SE.
Place,Date of Birth : Jakarta, 10 Pebruari 1982
Address : Jalan Kebon kacang 31 no.26
Jakarta Pusat. 10350. Kel Tanah Abang
Handphone :
Gender : Female
Religion : Christian
GPA : 2,76

2. Education
2001-2005 : Universitas Widyaiswara Bandung (Accounting)
1997-2000 : SMU N I Jakarta
1994-1997 : SMP Katolik Xaverius Jakarta
1988-1994 : SD Katolik St Yosef Jakarta

3. Qualification
• Good in English (Pair in speaking and good writing)
• Used to work in MS Office (Word,Excel,Power Point,Visio)
• Familiar with balance sheet and financial statement

4. Experiences
April 2006 : Purchasing and Inventory PT.Prima Gundaling
2007-Now : PT.Sapta Ambar Sentosa (Mitra10) as Inventory
Control (Retail Company).

Tidak ada komentar: