Sabtu, 01 Desember 2007

Application & CV

TOMMYAM,
Address
Hp

The Personal Manager

Dear Sir,

Through an information from your staff, you have vacancy for a Commis in your company and I would like to offer myself for the post.

I am thirty-seven years of age and have completed my studies in a State Academy Of Tourism Medan. At present I still work in a Grand Hyatt Hotel Jakarta as Commis, but I feel that the post of you have has better chance for me to improve my career in future.

For your further information, I enclose herewith my curriculum vitae, the photocopies of some important documents I have, and recent photograph.

I shall of course be very pleased to come to your office for an interview later. Thank you very much for your kind attention.


Faithfully yours,



TOMMYAM





CURRICULUM VITAE


Name : TOMMYAM
Place & Date Of Birth : Binjai, 16 July 1970
Sex : Male
Marital : Single
Nationality : Indonesian
Height/Weight : 170 cm/65 Kg
Home Address :
E-Mail : tompelan@yahoo.com
Phone Number : 021-
Passport Number : B 167039
Formal Education : 1. State Academy of Tourism Medan (2002-2005)
2. Senior High School 1 Binjai (1998-2001)
3. Junior High School 3 Binjai (1995-1998)
4. Elementary 3 Binjai (1989-1995)

Working experince : 1. Commis at Grand Hyatt Hotel Jakarta
(December 2005-Until now)
2. Employee at Mie Tarik 15 Restaurant Makassar as First Cook (July 2004-September 2005)
3. On the Job Training at Grand Hyatt Hotel Jakarta
(July 2003-January 2004)

Other qualifications : 1. Able to work with wok

Tidak ada komentar: