Senin, 19 November 2007

CV

Aina Lestari Karnawijaya, SH

Address: 
Phone:

Summary Experience woman specializing in administration, costumer service and collection dept. High analytical skill planning for inventory and negotiating with customers.
Employment

2007 PT DUTAKARYA NUGRAHA, Jakarta, Indonesia
Place in HSBC as Call Center Staff for two months, I receive phone calls from the customers and maintance their personal informations including their inquiries about our products and promotions, but due to my previous experience I was transferred to Collecion Dept.

2004 – 2007 PT PARNA PRAKOSA PLASINDO, Surabaya, Indonesia
Place in ABN AMRO ,as desk collector in Jan 2004, I call the customers, to ask their late payments, started from the midrange team in Pesonal Loan (3 months late) transferred to backend team in Credit Cards (7 months late), I was promoted as Team Leader in June 2005, with 5 team member where I manage them to fulfill our targets, I made reports daily, weekly and monthly reports, and I also appointed as Agency Coordinator in March 2007, where I also manage the agency or known as field collector.
2001 – 2003 PT KUMAHABAE SARWENDAH, Jakarta, Indonesia
Known also as SERBA ANTIK, I did all the administration work, keeping files including, maintance customer data and bills,call customers and ask for their payments, I also do all the general affairs work.
2000 – 2001 PT PASIFIK NUSANTARA VISCOSE, Pamanukan, Indonesia
As customer service officer. I receive phone calls from customers, answer their question about our products and promotions, maintance their personal information including their bills. Not only by phone I also placed in front line where I meet the customers face to face.

Education

2000 JAYABAYA UNIVERSITY
Graduated from Law Faculty, majoring Bussiness and Industrial Law

1996 Senior High School 63 ( SMAN 68 ) Jakarta, Indonesia
Graduated from Science Department

Informal English Course in LB TOEFL, Jakarta, Indonesia
Computer Course in LPK ALABAMA, Jakarta, Indonesia
.
Personal An easygoing woman, single, honest, discipline, able to work under preasure, with targets and in a team as well as individually.

Tidak ada komentar: