Kamis, 08 November 2007

CURRICULUM VITAE & APPLICATION

CURRICULUM VITAE
Personal Details :
Name : WANDA MAHARDHIKA
Place and Date of Birth : Brebes,Oktober 1st 1988
Sex : Female
Religion : Moslem
Nationality : Indonesian
Height : 168Cm
Weight : 60Kg
Address :
Telephone : (021)
HP 0815

I inform that I have Finished my formal education as follow :

Formal Education :
1. 200 - 200 STP Sahid Jakarta Graduated
2. 200 - 200 Senior High School Graduated
3. 2000 - 200 Junior High School Graduated
4. 200- 200 Elementary School Graduated

Job Experience :

Joint with Grand Hyatt Jakarta 6 Month (TRAINING) and now I still working (EMPLOYEE) in Lamoda Cafe Grand Hyatt,Plaza Indonesia

Truly your,

WANDA MAHADHIKAA
Jakarta,November 200





To: Human Resources Department
FOUR SEASONE HOTEL

Dear Sir,

Here with I would like to take opportunity and submit my application kindly find enclose my curriculum vitae and photograph together with other certificate for your kind consideration.That part that attract me as a Waitres,I would also available to work for other position that might be vacant in this time.

My name is Wanda Mahardhika 19 years old and I’m very interested in improving my career and knowledge about Hotel Industry in your hotel.
I am willing to work hard and able to speak English both oral and written.

I am looking forward for an interview at which I would be please to provide my further information at your convenient time.
Trusting that you would consider my application favorable thanking you in advance for your kind attention, I remind.


Sincerely Yours,



(WANDA MAHARDHIKA)

Tidak ada komentar: