Selasa, 20 November 2007

Application

Jakarta, November 22th 2007


HRD Manager
THE RITZ CALTON HOTEL
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E1 No. 01
Jakarta


Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Surely, 25 years old and graduated from Akademi Maritim Suaka Bahari Cirebon, majoring in Ketatalaksanaan Pelayaran Niaga.

I am interested in position SECURITY GUARD and is great pleasure to be part of your team. I have ever work at the same field at Nikko Hotel Jakarta & PT. Wisma Nusantara International Jakarta, however my interpersonal and communication skill, eager to learn, high motivated supposed to give me much helps in position I am interested in.
I would very much to schedule a personal interview where in we can discuss both my enthusiasm and qualification for a position at Your Company. I can contacted at the address and telephone listed above my resume.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to favourable response.


Sincerely Yours



Surely.

Tidak ada komentar: