Kamis, 08 November 2007

APPLICATION

NOVEMBER 29th, 200


To :
HRD MANAGER
PT. WISHFULL PRIMATAMA
JAKARTA



Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to apply this application as FASHION ADVISOR on your company.

I describe my self as a fast leaner with initiative and leadership potential, dedicated person who always strives for excellence, As a fresh graduate , I am eager to learn many things in your company and give my best contribution to the most benefit for the company I’m working for.

Enclosed you will find a resume, which will give you additional information about my background and qualification. I hope you will consider the application and grant me an opportunity of an interview. I can be reached most easily by phone.


Your faithfully,


ANDRI SISILIA








CURRICULUM VITAE


ANDRI SISILIA

PERSONAL IDENTITY
Place , Date Birth :
Sex : Female
Height/Weight : 158 cm / 50 kg
Nationality : Indonesian
Religion : Moslem
Phone : 0815 877 1290
Status : Single
Address :


EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
199 : SMK
198 : SLTP
198 : SDN


WORK EXPERIENCE
199 : cashier LANVIN Boutique RATU PLAZA
199 : Fashion Advisor at RODO Boutique RATU PLAZA
199 : Survivor at PT. RATU DEMI SEJAHTERA


ORGANIZATION
199 : MURNYS Permai Dancer

Tidak ada komentar: