Kamis, 08 November 2007

Application

MBUTMBUTAN
Jln KH. Hasyim Anshari no25a
Jakarta-Pusat 10250
Contact No: 0813-877-1290
Email: amb@yahoo.co.id

Jakarta, November 8th,2002


HRD Department

Subject: Application


Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Mbutmbutan. I recently receive at Institut Kesenian Jakarta, and would like to gain experience in real media industry.
My previous studies are mostly in the area of FILM MAKING and TVC. I have done an internship at Production House as a wardrobe and art. And I also mostly work in a small job in events, and it is where I have gained my socialization knowledge from.

My ambition is to start a career and apply the knowledge. I am dynamic and creative woman. I am willing to work hard and I want to reach high achievements. I am not afraid to learn new things and I am ready to be a part of your organization.

I am sure I will give benefits to your company. I expect you can offer me a chance to attend an interview where I can give you more detail information about my self. I hope you find my CV interesting and good enough to make me be included in your choices of people.



Regards,

MBUTMBUTAN

Tidak ada komentar: