Selasa, 06 November 2007

Application & CV

Jakarta, November 6th, 200.





To: Human Resource Department.
HOTEL MULYA SENAYAN
Jl. Asia Afrika – Senayan.
J a k a r t a




Dear Sir or Madam.

Having gathered some that your company is seeking some employees, I hereby would like to apply.

The purpose of applying, because I believe your company can provide the challenges I am seeking to lead my career in the future and usefull for your company.

My name is Fajar Julianto Saragih, I am twenty five years old, single, and had graduated from Hotel and Tourism. I believe my strong enthusiasm and my work experiences would make a valueable asset to your company.

Enclosed is my curriculum vitae and resume for your perusal and I would be greatly appreciated for the opportunity to discuss with you how I could contribute in your company.

Thanks you very much for your time and excellent consideration.

Yours truly,




AMBUING








CURRICULUM VITAE


N a m e : Ambuing

Place and date of birth : Cilacap, July 10th, 198.

Religion : Soccer

Nationality : Indonesia

Status : Single

Height/Weight : 170 cm / 58 Kg.

Address : Jl Kebon Kacang XX No. xx
Jakarta Pusat 10240.

Mobile : 0813


E D U C A T I O N

• 199 – 199 Elementary School in Pematang Siantar

• 199 – 199 Secondary School in Pematang Siantar

• 199 – 200 Senior High School in Pematang Siantar

• 200 – 200 D3 Program Hotel & Tourism Medan Polytechnic.


E X P E R I E N C E S

• 200 – 200 : PT Duta Bahana Expresso International as Sales Promotion Boy.

• 200 – 200 : Restaurant Tek Wan Medan as Cook

• 200 – Until Now : PT Excelso Multiecho as Junior Crew

• The Other : On Job Training at Danau Toba Hotel International Medan (2004)

Tidak ada komentar: