Senin, 29 Oktober 2007

LOvefool

LOVEFOOL


Dear, I fear we're facing a problem,you love me no longer, I know
and maybe there is nothing,that I can do to make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother,that I ought just stick to another man
a man that surely deserves me,but I think you do!

So I cry, and I pray and I beg

Love me love me, say that you love me
fool me fool me, go on and fool me
love me love me, pretend that you love me
leave me leave me, just say that you need me

So I cried, and I begged for you to

Love me love me, say that you love me
leave me leave me, just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you

Lately I have desperately pondered, spent my nights awake and I wonder
what I could have done in another way, to make you stay
Reason will not pledge a solution, I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care, as long as you don't go

So I cry, I pray and I beg

Love me love me, say that you love me
fool me fool me, go on and fool me
love me love me, pretend that you love me
leave me leave me, just say that you need me

So I cried, and I begged for you to, Love me love me
say that you love me, leave me leave me
just say that you need me, I can't care about anything but you

(anything but you)

Love me love me, say that you love me
fool me fool me, go on and fool me
Love me love me, I know that you need me
I can't care about anything but you








IRIS

And I'd give up forever to touch you,
Cause I know that you feel me somehow.
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,
And I don't want to go home right now.

And all I can taste is this moment,
And all I can breathe is your life,
And sooner or later it's over,
I just don't want to miss you tonight.

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.

And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,
Or the moment of the truth in your lies.
When everything feels like the movies,
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.

And I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I dont think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.
I just want you to know who I am.
I just want you to know who I am.
I just want you to know who I am.











KISS ME



Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

[Chorus:]

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Tidak ada komentar: