Minggu, 28 Oktober 2007

CV

Jakarta, 10 Juli 2007



To :
Director Human Resources
OASIS AMIR HOTEL
Jl. Senen Raya kav. 135 – 137 Jakarta Pusat 10410
PO BOX 4743 Jakarta 10047



Dear Sir / Madam,

I am 29 years old and I was graduated from Medan Business Polytechnic Academy majoring tourism and I have been Worked in Gran Melia Jakarta as "Waiter of Banquet" and Hilton Hotel as “Waiter of Banquet” and now I am still working in Nikko Hotel Jakarta as “Waiter of Banquet”.

I am very in working at your company and will be very appreciated if you could give opportunity for and interview where I could tell you about my self in details. I would like to add that I work hard, responsible, be able to work independent or in a team. Also I am eager to learn I would like to be Captain.

Enclose, please find my CV, references and recent photograph. Thank you for considering my application. I would prepare to come an interview at any time convenient to you. My contact address is a follows.

I looking forward to hearing your answer for attention and your consideration
I said thank you very much.




Sincerely,




Abang Janto



Jakarta, 09 Juli 2007



To :
Director Human Resources
The Ritz Carlton Jakarta
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan
Kav E 1.1 No. 1 Mega Kuningan
Jakarta 12950 Fax. 62-21-25518968



Dear Sir / Madam,

I am 29 years old and I was graduated from Medan Business Polytechnic Academy majoring tourism and I have been Worked in Gran Melia Jakarta as "Waiter of Banquet" and Hilton Hotel as “Waiter of Banquet” and now I am still working in Nikko Hotel Jakarta as “Waiter of Banquet”.

I am very in working at your company and will be very appreciated if you could give opportunity for and interview where I could tell you about my self in details. I would like to add that I work hard, responsible, be able to work independent or in a team. Also I am eager to learn I would like to be Waiter in Restaurant Coffee Shop.

Enclose, please find my CV, references and recent photograph. Thank you for considering my application. I would prepare to come an interview at any time convenient to you. My contact address is a follows.

I looking forward to hearing your answer for attention and your consideration
I said thank you very much.




Sincerely,




Abang Janto


Jakarta, 10 Juli 2007



To :
Director Human Resources
OASIS AMIR HOTEL
Jl. Senen Raya kav. 135 – 137 Jakarta Pusat 10410
PO BOX 4743 Jakarta 10047



Dear Sir / Madam,

I am 29 years old and I was graduated from Medan Business Polytechnic Academy majoring tourism and I have been Worked in Gran Melia Jakarta as "Waiter of Banquet" and Hilton Hotel as “Waiter of Banquet” and now I am still working in Nikko Hotel Jakarta as “Waiter of Banquet”.

I am very in working at your company and will be very appreciated if you could give opportunity for and interview where I could tell you about my self in details. I would like to add that I work hard, responsible, be able to work independent or in a team. Also I am eager to learn I would like to be Captain.

Enclose, please find my CV, references and recent photograph. Thank you for considering my application. I would prepare to come an interview at any time convenient to you. My contact address is a follows.

I looking forward to hearing your answer for attention and your consideration
I said thank you very much.




Sincerely,




Abang Janto
CURRICULUM VITAE


Personal Data

Name :
Address :
Graduated : Medan Business Polytechnic
Age : 29 year
Sex : Male
Marital status : Single
Religion : Christian

Education
1999 – 2000 Medan Business Polytechnic
1993 – 1996 Senior High School at Jakarta
1990 – 1993 Junior High School at Jakarta
1984 – 1990 Elementary School at Jakarta

Working Experience
1. Gran Melia Jakarta as "Waiter of Banquet" 2002 – 2003
2. Hilton Hotel as “Waiter of Banquet” 1996 – 1997
3. Nikko Hotel Jakarta as “Waiter of Banquet”. 1997 – now


Sertificate
CEL English Course April 2004
Short Course Table Manner Program November 30th 1999

Tidak ada komentar: