Senin, 29 Oktober 2007

Application

Jakarta, August , 04 , 2007

Human Resources Dept.

Dear Sir,

I Would like apply in your Company as Crew Services, my name Sukro I was graduated from senior high school, I am Confident I can give you worthwhile contributon and good effort supporting by my working experience and my educational background to meet your requirement.

Beside, I am a person work can independetly as part of a team. I am also responsible, hard working, and eager to learn. That I would like be pleased if you could give anytime convenient for a personal interview. Please contact me on addres or my telephone number stated in my Curriculum vitae.

Thank you very much for considering my application and I look forward to hearning from you soon.


Faithfully yours,






( SUKRO )

Tidak ada komentar: