Selasa, 30 Oktober 2007

Application

Jakarta, 31 October 2007





To : Human Resources Department of
PT. MOSFAR INDONESIA,
Jl. Sudirman;
Gedung BEJ Tower 2, Lt.128
South Jakarta



Dear Sir,
I graduated LP3I Pasar Minggu in Tours and Travel Business, want to find a work in your place, so I write my application letter for the position which I got in Internet.
I have been a student at Academic of LP3I and gain a certificate in good mark. Also, I have worked in Travel Agent and Hotels. And, I have optimistic learning by doing for working to the best in your place.
And for your helping and attention, I shall be pleased to provide any further information you may need. And I hope be given the opportunity of an interview.
Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,



Wiener Struddle

Tidak ada komentar: