Minggu, 28 Oktober 2007

Application

Jakarta, 29 September 2007

To : The Personal Manager
Meranti Maksasay
Gedung Graha Bintang
Jl. Talang Betutu 5
Jakarta 10230




Dear, Sir

Here with I encourage my self to try to send an application to your Company which your leads to GPA (House Keeping Department).
I am 31 (thirty one) years old. And I took course at New Surabaya Collage for 1 (one) years and I had Course English, and I have got education such as:

a. As Waiters in Carnival Ships
b. As Room Boy in Garden Palace Hotel
c. On the job training in Radisson Plaza Suite Hotel in Surabaya
d. On the job training in Tunjungan Hotel Surabaya
e. Basic Safety Training

And also I often got casual in many restaurant in Surabaya as Waiter

I am eager that many ability in live academic and non academic will be useful for development of your company, So I would be grateful to have your chance to be interviewed and tested

Looking forward to hear from you and thank you for your consideration









Your sincerely,




Eposos

Tidak ada komentar: