Minggu, 28 Oktober 2007

Aplication

Jakarta, October 2007

Human Resources Dept

PT.COZMO SERVICED APARTMENTS

Jakarta




Dear sir,

I have heard that from my friend that your company need an employee, as a Waiter. I have two years experiences as a Banquet Waiter in five stars hotel in Jakarta and one half year as a Waiter in the Restaurant and Cafe Group in Jakarta. Iam working now as a Waiter in K7 Hotel and Executive Club.

I am seeking this position with your company, because i would like a full time position and one of that may offer opportunity for promotion and to have experience in my life.

My ability foreign language is english in spoken and writen.

I am confident that i posses the necessary skills and abilities to make valuable contribution to your company. In support of my application, i have enclosed curriculum vitae and copies for your consideration. I would appreciated the opportunity to discuss my application further and would be available for an interview at a time convenient to you. I can be contact on anytime.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your kind attention.



Sincerely yours

Tidak ada komentar: